In other news...
We're in the last hour of "Daddy is gone all week and Mommy is about to lose her freaking mind". As Drew has traveled for work for three weeks out of the last 8, I'm getting better at holding my ish together... not really. That's a lie. Here's what I've learned in the weeks that he's been gone:
- I have no desire to ever be a single mom. Props to all the moms who do it by choice or circumstance but I haven't the patience
- I have no where near enough patience to deal with both my spawn for a week at a time without their paternal figure
- My mom is amaze-balls and I regret all the times I yelled at her growing up, that one time I smacked her on the head and any negative things I have ever said behind her back. All three weeks my mom has up and moved in with us for the week and has been my saving grace.
4. When a 3 year old screams at you for 5.75 of the 6 waking hours you are with her, you will start to think your brain is seeping out of your ears. When 1.5 of those hours are spent stuck in the car with the screamer, you will start to wish the seepage would occur faster.
5. Going to bed at 8:30 pm is only pathetic if you're getting more than 5 hours of sleep a night. Ergo, it's totally legit for me
6. I have no desire to ever be a single mom
And now I shall sit on the couch, watching Teen Mom, until Drew gets home... so I can go to bed.