I'm linking up again to say it's ok:
- To really just want to stay home, with my puppy and watch mindless television and read books all day every day...if that was a possibility, I would totally do it. Anyone know of a any paying jobs that allow me to do that?
- To find it funny that my dog LOVES oatmeal
- To find it even funnier that I gave her a piece of apple with caramel on it... she sucked off the caramel and spit out the apple... that's my girl.
- To be annoyed that my husband is dead inside. Oh how I wish he could just talk about his emotions...sigh.
- To dread that I have to get more blood work done again today... I'm so tired of the bruises on my inner elbow that look like I have some sort of drug problem... so not attractive!
- To brag just little (okay, a lot) about the fact that yesterday, marked Drew and my 9-year anniversary. Yeah, that's right. NINE freaking years. How many 25-year olds can claim that? Yeah it's not all sunshine and daisies, but we love each other, we have a lot of fun, and we have created an amazing life together. I believe that deserves a little bragging.