5 little things from today that remind me how much I love my husband:
- I said "shark bait" and he responded with "who-ha-ha" yup, we're soul mates
- He bought me egg rolls at the store today... just cause he know I love them.
- He didn't even make a snide comment today while he worked on the upstairs bathroom and the snowmobiles... while I watched tv and went to the gym.
- He also didn't make a snide comment when I returned to the gym just an hour before we were having friends over for dinner
- or when I freaked out about update pictures that always look like crap and maybe kinda blamed him for them.
- Today is our monthly anniversary, and even though I remembered first, he said "happy anniversary" first... today marks 9 years and 4 months since we started dating and 2 years and 8 months that we've been married. Every month we acknowledge our month anniversary. We don't do anything for it, or give gifts, we just acknowledge that it's been another month and we haven't killed each other yet. It's one of the perks of having our dating, engagement, and wedding anniversaries all on the 26th of their respective months.