- That I didn't change out of my sweatpants yesterday... or the day before. Don't worry, they were different pairs of sweatpants and I actually did shower... just enjoying my lazy vacation :)
- Zoey got her hairs did yesterday...so I'm calling her my naked mole rat. I know she's more comfortable now... and can actually see... but I miss the little bear cub look
- That I ate and ate AND ate all day yesterday... and still felt starving. For a tiny little 10 ounce baby can make me eat so much.
- That I sat on the couch yesterday... while Drew worked on grouting the tile in the upstairs bathroom and I felt guilty that I can't help with those things right now
- That a little part of me enjoys all the things I can't do while pregnant. Like grouting tile, painting, etc. As guilty as I feel that I'm not very helpful, I kinda like it.
- That I don't like my baby bump right now, because it looks more like a "fatty ate too much" bump than a "sweet little baby growing here" bump.
- That despite disliking my bump, I love the feeling of this little bugger as he or she is getting stronger every day, I can feel him/her more and more... it's absolutely the most amazing feeling in the world, and has made every pain, discomfort, and symptom totally worth it.
- That I still can't believe there's actually a baby growing in there. Even now, where my stomach is grotesquely huge, and I can feel it moving around... it still doesn't feel real that in about 4 1/2 months I will actually give birth to a human being... so surreal.