She's so sweet!
The One Lovely Blog Award is a "pay it forward" kind of way to recognize your favorite blogs.
1. Post the award logo on your blog and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate up to 15 additional bloggers who you think deserve the award.
4. Post a comment on the blog of each nominee to tell them him/her they have been nominated.
Seven things about me:
- Oh hey, did you know that I'm pregnant? No? ... weird.
- I'm obsessed with all things pink. Thank goodness we're having a girl, and I have a hubby who deals with it. He even loves me enough that he wore pink in our wedding.
- Speaking of the hubs...today is our 3 year anniversary... how crazy is that?!?!
- My favorite number is 26. Wanna know why? Good! Well, Drew and I started dating on 10/26/02. We got engaged on 12/26/07 and we were married on 6/26/02. Clearly the 26th is a significant date for us... now if this little girl were born today, our circle of 26's would be complete.
- I'm naming my daughter Fynn... and my favorite part, is the look people give me when I spell it. I love how unique/odd it is... she's probably going to hate me when she's older
- I treat my dog like she's human... because she is to me. She's totally my first baby and I love her more than I could ever express... though I do tend to express it on my blog quite a bit
- I secretly (I guess it's not really a secret now) want to be a runner... but I'm just too lazy. I'm hoping to start running after Fynn is born and am considering entering a 5K to help me motivate myself... anyone in Southern Maine want to be my running partner this fall?
Joy @ Living on Trees
Lauren @ The Army Doctor's Wife
Cassie @ Two in Diapers
Jessica @ You Are My Color
Katie @ Loves of Life
Go check out these lovely ladies. They're awesome!