It's Wednesday, so this week I'm saying "So What" if
- I laugh in the morning when Fynn throws hissy fits about having to put on socks/shoes/pants/sweaters.... basically every item of clothing.
- On Saturday Drew and I took turns going into Dunkin Donuts because we had two coupons to use and Fynn strapped into the carseat. The things we'll do to save a couple of bucks.
- The other night I went into the breezeway to shut down for the night and I saw a big, nasty-looking bug scurry under a box...so I turned off the light and headed up to bed.
- I check my grad school grades every.single.day. I currently have a perfect score on all my assignments. I feel like I have to check every day to make sure that continues.
- I slipped a little (maybe a lot) and I'm drinking Diet Pepsi again after swearing it off....ugh, I'm so weak! I'm not drinking it as much as I was, but still having a glass 4-5 times a week. I'm so ashamed.