This week is flying by... but I have a feeling today will be long. I'm taking my kids on a field trip today AND it's open house tonight...fun. fun. Here's what's been on my mind this week:
- I need to do some other type of workout besides running, but I'm not sure what to do. I don't have the time or money to head to the gym, so I need workouts I can do at home with minimal/no equipment. Suggestions? I do have my Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD, which I haven't done for awhile, and her Yoga Meltdown DVD is around somewhere... I think... but neither of them is really sounding all that great.
- The other day I saw on tv that this season is the last one of How I Met Your Mother... which made me super depressed, I love that show! So of course, I'm now watching all the seasons on Netflix, and I'm loving it even more. I forgot about some of the hilarious episodes and randomness. I'm going to be so sad when this show is gone!
- I'm also really excited that so many shows are starting this week and the next couple of weeks. Right now I'm looking forward to the return of Revenge, HIMYM, 2 Broke Girls, The Vampire Diaries, New Girl, Revolution, Big Bang Theory, Nashville, and Modern Family. I'm also looking forward to new shows like The Crazy Ones, Hostages, The Originals, and Mom... crap, I really watch a lot of TV, don't I? Are there any new or returning shows that are must sees? I might be able to clear some room on the DVR for a few new shows.
- So my lame 17-year old brother asked me how far I run these days. I told him that I run 3-4 miles three times a week. He goes "is that it?". Ouch. I was damn proud of my running. Apparently that's nothing? In 10 years I'd like to see what he's doing for exercise.
- I love going through my iPhone pix and discovering little gems I had forgotten I had taken, like this one:
a Rafflecopter giveaway