- I love drinking stale water. What's stale water? So glad you asked. It's when you leave a glass of water out for a couple of hours (or even better overnight). When you finally get around to drinking it, it is perfectly room temperature and has a unique taste to it. Perfect for chugging the whole glass in one big gulp- that's my favorite
- I hate eating edge pieces. Cake, brownies, lasagna, you name it. I like middle pieces and will destroy a pan of brownies in an attempt to get a piping hot middle piece. The only exception is my mom's Texas sheet cake. It has melted frosting that pools around the edges of the cakes.
- I would rather spend $100 on something for Fynn then $25 on something for myself. Even if it's something I really need, and just something fun for Fynn. I just can't help myself, shopping for her is just so much more satisfying.
- I can't stand the feeling of velvet. Even just thinking about it makes my skin crawl. Those velvet holiday dresses that were all the rage in the 90's? Made me feel like I was dying a slow and painful death.
- I would much rather sit on the couch and watch tv/read a book then go just about any where. I'd lie and say it's because life is so hectic and busy these days... but I've had this preference for as long as I can remember, so I think it's just the lazy part of my personality.
What are some weird things about you? Trust me, they're fun to share.