Anyway, this week I'm saying "So What?" if:
- Some days the thought of packing up and moving somewhere completely different is really appealing. I don't know if we'll ever actually leave Maine, but it can be fun sometimes to look at opportunities.
- I'm kind of annoyed that my new classroom last year in our new school building is going to be across the hall from the bathroom... just bugs me to have to deal with that noise
- My class had an ice cream party last Friday... and I brought home 6 leftover cartons of ice cream... and we may or may not be working our way through all of that
- after eating that ice cream I still complain about not being able to lose weight.
|ice cream and Frozen... meant to be|
- Drew and I rented Frozen last Saturday night... and watched it without Fynn. Don't worry, I watched it with her again the next morning, but I really wanted to watch it all the way through in one sitting.
- I've been listening to the songs from Frozen all week... and not just when I'm with Fynn.
- I spent $8 on Coconut Oil to rub on my baby's face when I hate to spend even $2 on lotion for myself.
- I just pulled the "because you love me" line in an attempt to get Drew to take a picture of the coconut oil for this post... and it worked :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway