- There's only one more Wednesday left of the school year after today!
- If I question when staying home with Fynn this summer is actually going to be a good idea
- The only things I currently have in my classroom are tables, chairs, paper, and a couple buckets of art supplies*...9 more days... I can get through 9 more days!
- We had beach day at school yesterday and I got a sun burn... after lecturing my kids ad nauseam to make sure they wore sunblock. In my defense, I slathered it on like it was going out of style #palegirlproblems
- I got REALLY excited the other day when I beat 2048... so excited that I bragged to my kids about it on Monday. They were suitably impressed. What's 2048? Just an awesome game that is the most addicting thing since sudoku. If you love number puzzles, you'll love it (also it's a free app, you're welcome).
What are you saying "so what" to this week?
*In case you didn't know, we're moving to a brand new school for next school year and everything that was going to the new school had to be packed and removed from the building last Friday... which has left us with 12 days of school and no teaching materials. Clearly and ideal situation.