Double digits, what what! Oh, and this makes me 1/4 of the way there. Weird to think that I'm a quarter of the way done and we've told about 2 people right now. And this week's picture is what happens when your two year old and husband want to help with your belly picture.
- This week I was so, so sick. I thought last week was bad? That was apparently just the warm up. I wore my sea-bands all the time when at home just to take the edge off... totally didn't stop me from getting sick 2-4 times a day, but it made me feel a little better.
- Of course I then forgot to take them off one day when we were outside, so of course we bumped into our neighbors. I didn't want to make a big deal, so I left them on. The next day the husband asked me if we're planning on having more kids anytime soon. Awkward. I told him it would happen sooner or later. They totally know.
- Mid week it got so bad that I finally called the doctor. Of course when they found out how much I was throwing up (and that I had thrown up 6 times the day before) they said I had to come in to see the doctor. I was hoping to avoid that, but I get why they wanted to check things out. Anyway, I left that afternoon with a prescription for Zofran which is a miracle drug. It's been a complete turnaround in how I feel. I still get nauseous, but it's no where near as awful as before, and I haven't been sick in the 4 days I've been taking it.
- I am hungry all the time, but I don't want to eat. Eating makes me sick, not eating makes me sick... I just can't win. I eat a lot of cereal because it stays down more than other stuff. No wonder I haven't gained any weight yet. Sadly I know that this will come to an end soon and I'll start packing on pounds like crazy.
- Boo is the size of a prune this week. 1.2 inches long and .14 ounces.