And the storm of pregnancy symptoms have erupted. I knew it was coming, but it still hit me like a rock. Week 7 is no joke.
- I have almost constant stomachaches. My stomach hurts when I haven't eaten, when I've eaten, and when I've eaten too much. I've only been sick once, but I just feel awful most of the time. I'll take it over the constant nausea last time, but it's still rough to deal with.
- I'm so, so, so, so, so exhausted. I wake up in the morning and feel tired. I took a 2 1/2 hour nap today. It felt amazing, but I was still tired. Let me tell you, tired with a toddler is so not cool.
- Part of that tiredness probably stems from the fact that I'm already getting up 1-2 times a night to pee... I'm a little nervous about this starting so early since I didn't have to do that until the last two months last time.
- Still feeling super bloated/hugely fat. I haven't actually gained any weight (in fact I've lost a few pounds) but I look and feel like I've gained at least 5
- Hiding said stomachaches, bloat, and exhaustion is work on its own. I'm doing my best, and I don't think anyone REALLY suspects, but it's hard.
- Also, working out is hard. I'm trying to be good and continue working out, but my stomach hurts so badly most days that it can be hard to push myself to do it. I'm proud of myself for exercising more often than not, but it's not easy.
- My app says Boo # 2 is the size of a blueberry this week. About .51 inches long. How can something so tiny affect my entire body so much? It really is mind blowing.
- Drew was on vacation this week which was awesome. He let me sleep in an extra hour (or 2!) every single day... I'm really going to miss that next week
- Thursday is our first ultrasound/prenatal visit. I'm excited to see Boo for the first time, but I have this apprehension about finding out something is wrong or that I'm not actually pregnant (which would make me super crazy given all my symptoms).