- I love all things pink
- I'd rather sit on the couch and read a book than do just about anything else
- I'm 28 years old with a husband, a toddler, and a baby on the way and I'm still wondering when I'm going to start feeling like a grown up.
- I get annoyed by people really easily, which is why #2 exists
- I married the guy down the road, who I started dating at 15, at the age of 22.
2. 5 Favorite things about blogging
- Stalking people and having it be not that weird
- Feeling like I know people who I've never actually met
- Commenting on a blog (or having them comment on mine) and having it result in a 20+ e-mail conversation
- Bearing my heart and soul and having people actually get what I mean
- Documenting life with Fynn, if it weren't for this blog I probably wouldn't have any semblance of a baby book for the poor kid.
- Finding out if Baby Boo #2 is a boy or girl (in October)
- Getting to the halfway point in my masters degree
- Going apple picking
- Possibly shooting maternity pix (either before the year is over or the very beginning of last year. Hopefully before full whale-syndrome kicks in)
- ...I can't think of a 5th thing that I know I'm doing before the year ends...
- skinny jeans (okay, probably not this fall, unless I can find some cute maternity skinnies)
- Warm sweaters
- Cute scarves- though I always feel silly when I'm the one wearing them
- Make up removal clothes for the night I'm too lazy to really wash my face (aka: every night)
- tinted moisturizer
- yummy smelling lotion
- bright colored nail polish