I'm temp-blogging form this beast of a dinosaur computer we've had sitting in the closet for ages... which means it is huge, and heavy, and slower than old school AOL dial up. However, it works better than the iPad because I can type normally, watermark my pix (in theory... I tried to do it, and it didn't work), and post links. So here goes this week's (which is really last week's) update.
- 20 weeks! The halfway point... this is going by fast!
- This week baby Boo is the size of a banana at about 6.5 inches long and 10.2 ounces
- I went to two Fit Club workouts after school this week. One of our gym teachers puts on workout videos and we make fools of ourselves. Not going to lie though, it makes me feel good that I can do them still (every now and then with a modification). I was a lot more active when I was pregnant with Fynn, but I was also a lot less busy.
- I've gained a total of 6 pounds so far... last time I had gained 11 pounds at the 20 week mark. Not going to lie, a part of me is a little nervous that Baby Boo isn't getting what he/she needs. I've been eating as much as possible this week, but have been getting a lot of stomach aches and nausea which limits things a bit. Next week we have our big ultrasound, so we can check to see how this baby is growing
- I'm also sleeping like crap lately... several nights this week I don't even think I actually slept at all... which means some zombie-like days at work... kind of feels like when Fynn was little and up 5-8 times a night. Can't wait for that phase again :/
- I know one thing, this baby is moving about just fine. Lots of little kicks and swirls going down. This week I started to feel them a little more often during the day, but they're strongest at night when I lay down. Best feeling in the world :)