I'm writing this two weeks late, so I'm trying to be as accurate as possible as what happened during week 26... we'll see how that goes.
- Baby's name is 100% decided upon. We're still playing with a couple of middle names, but I'm pretty sure I know what we're going with.
- Fynn knows baby boy's name, but she can't really say it well which is both funny and good, since she won't be able to spill the beans before we're ready!
- This week Boo is the size of a head of lettuce: 13.6-14.8 inches long and 1.5-2.5 pounds
- He's definitely getting bigger and stronger. His movements are a lot more forceful
- The heartburn has gotten ridiculous this past week. I get it if I eat, if I don't eat, if I eat too much, if I don't eat enough. Basically I constantly feel like I've swallowed battery acid. The worst time is when I brush my teeth, after that I always take a few tums... which probably defeats the whole purpose of brushing my teeth.
- Sleep is also a beast. Give how tired I am, you would think I'd sleep like a log, but I can't manage to get comfortable (even with my 9 pillows)and I end up waking up all night long if I move funny or just if I hear Fynn moving in her crib. This last week was conference week, which left me feeling even more drained than before... and next week is moving week... so it looks like there won't be a break anytime soon.