|More work bathroom selfies since|
I don't have a good bathroom mirror
to takemy belly selfies in anymore
- Heartburn is pretty much the constant state of things. So much so that I don't even bother with my tums half the time because they don't stop the burn.
- My hips are killing me constantly and I'm finding as many excuses as I can to sit down during the day. As much of my teaching as possible is done from my desk and when I need to look at students' work, or they need help, I have them come visit me at my desk, rather than circulating around the room like I usually would. Thank goodness I have an amazing class. They are so good to me!
- Baby B is so different than Fynn was. I might have said this before, but Fynn was such a dancer and jerked around a lot more at this point. B is super chill and just kind of floats around or moves one part at a time. I'm so hoping this chill attitude extends beyond the womb :)
- This week Baby B is the size of an eggplant- 13.6-14.8 inches long and weighing in at 1.5-2.5 pounds... that seems both crazy huge for being in my belly, and crazy small for how large I seem.
- Fynn all of a sudden realized the other day that this baby is actually going to come up of my belly soon. We were driving home from daycare and I mentioned something about playing with the baby. Fynn goes "he gonna play with me?". I said "Yes Fynnie, when he gets big enough, he's going to come out and play with you." Her response? "Hooray! She likes me" (we're still working on pronouns... in Fynn's world, everyone is a "she")