Tuesday, December 23, 2014

30 Weeks Pregnant with Boo # 2

As you saw yesterday, 30 weeks is freaking me out a bit. Here's what's been going on this week:

  • My hips are killing me. Sitting, laying, standing, there is never a time where I don't feel like my hips are tearing apart. This fact alone has me worried that Bentley will be a mid-February baby instead of an early March.
  • B is the size of a cucumber this week- 15.2-16.7 inches long and 2.5-3.8 pounds.
  • According to my calculations, I've gained about 27 pounds (eek!) so far, according to my doctor on Monday, it's 21... I like her number better.
  • Heartburn continues to be my constant (unwelcome) companion. I'm sure it's only going to get worse as he gets bigger.

  • Sleep is pretty non-existant. Between the hip pain and the heartburn I spend 90% of the night trying to get comfortable and the other 10% giving up on any level of comfort.
  • He's becoming more of a squirmy worm this past week- fewer jabs and kicks, lot's more wiggles and rolls. I'm not sure if this is because he's getting bigger or because he's just a more mellow baby than Fynn.
  • B LOVES Sam Smith. Anytime I play one of his songs he gets to jamming out in there. Sam Smith is the only artist that gets a consistent reaction from B.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Hopefully the heartburn will cool down when he drops. That was my saving grace those last few weeks. I can't believe you're into the 30s now!

    ReplyDelete

The best part of blogging is hearing from my readers, so share your thoughts and ideas... or just say "hi"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...