- It was week 1 of my 2 week winter break...and I did not take a single picture of myself. Even on Christmas I didn't. I think my mom got one of me and Fynn and my sister in front of the tree, but I haven't seen it. Luckily, my awesome friend Erin (who has done all of our family pix since Fynn was born) came on Sunday to do family/holiday/maternity pictures and I got the massive bump captured. Because, you know, we wouldn't want to miss out on that for a week.
- All I want to eat these days is cheese and crackers and bread and butter. This has been going on for a couple of weeks, but this week these cravings increased exponentially... that and craving Diet Pepsi. So different than the sugar cravings I had with Fynn
- The heartburn decreased a little this week, probably because I could eat when I wanted to rather than trying to shove food in my mouth during my prep period or when the kids were busy
- I'm having more and more braxton-hicks contractions this week, probably due to carrying Fynn around too much. What am I supposed to do when my sick toddler want's Mommy to "pick up me"? Exactly
- Sleep further and further eludes me each night. This pregnancy issue makes no sense to me whatsoever. Shouldn't my body be attempting to hoard sleep while it still can in preparation for the many months (lol, okay, years) of sleep deprivation that is coming? That would make a LOT more sense... just saying.
- Bentley is the size of a pineapple this week- 15.2-16.7 inches long and 2.5-3.8 lbs. Honestly, I'm pretty sure that he's on the larger end of that... which scares me. I liked tiny little 6lb 2oz Fynn, she was a nice size to give birth to... really hoping I don't end up with a strapping 10+ lb baby boy this time around.
Monday, January 5, 2015
31 Weeks Pregnant with Boo # 2
Christmas week has been a little rough around here with a sick toddler and the usual holiday hecticness. Here's what's been going on in baby-growing world: