- Work sucks. Working while your 3 month old and 3 year old are at daycare sucks even worse. Working while trying to find the time to pump 3-4 times a days, dealing with the end of school year hectic schedules AND having your 3 month old and 3 year old are at daycare is pretty much miserable. I am mostly there in body only. 9 more days.
- Last week we got the house painted... there will be a whole post about that some day... in about 9 school days to be precise
- The house is a complete and utter disaster these days and I really just don't have the time or energy to care.
- Drew wants to talk about getting another dog and I'm all "yeah, that would be super cute except I cant handle being home alone 12 hours a day all summer long with a toddler, a baby and TWO dogs.
- Also, my little girl is going to be 3 in less than a month... it's so true what they say about the days being long and the years short- having kids makes you so painfully aware of this fact
- The last point reminds me... we should probably start figuring out what we want to do for Fynn's birthday party. She absolutely want one; with balloons, pink, and a Dora cake. I'm thinking it needs to be small; immediate family and close friends only. None of the random relatives/kids from daycare/ other random people we guilt-invite
- Season 5 of Parenthood made me bawl my eyes out multiple times... I'm 4 episodes into Season 6 and it's just not having the same impact. Please tell me it's going to get better.
- My little sister is moving out of state soon, and while I knew it was coming, I'm just bummed.
- 9 more days of work. I can do this
Monday, June 8, 2015
An Update: In list form
Because lists are all I have energy for these days.