- If you say "cray" or "cray cray" out loud in front of me, I will lose all respect for you. Though, to be honest, if you're the type of person who says that, I probably didn't have any respect for you to begin with
- I don't cut my nails unless they break, and even then I just trim the broken ones until they're decently shaped and then move on with my day.
- Speaking of nails, since having kids I refer to my pinky nails as "booger pickers" and am bummed when they break
- I'm super freaked out that I'll ruin my perfect 4.0 GPA in grad school during these last two classes. Because that would clearly be a tragedy
- I am obsessed with all things breastfeeding. If I could, I would totally bail on teaching and become a lactation consultant, that's how into nursing I am. Seriously, it's facinating stuff and I read any and everything I can get my hands on regarding nursing.
Monday, October 12, 2015
5 More Weird Facts About Me
I haven't done a post like this for awhile, but it seems like a good time to out some more of my strangeness. You're welcome.